SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
How do I withdraw my consent?
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional.
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.